OK... see you all then.
James M. Garrity
Chairman, State Energy Policy Commission
State Representative (Rockingham District 6 - Atkinson)
Tel: 603-362-9416
Fax: 603-218-7818
Email: Jim.Garrity@Leg.state.nh.us
From: Michelle Veasey [mailto:mveasey@msn.com]
Sent: Sun 2/10/2008 10:15 PM
To: jim.garrity.atkinsonsunshine@blogger.com; Garrity, Jim; maj2002@comcast.net; mveasey@msn.com; hike4000@comcast.net; mascola1@verizon.net
Subject: EE Meeting
Hi All,
I think we'll keep the meeting on Tuesday (7 pm @ Town Hall) this time to avoid another cancelled session, since the majority can make it. Michael, is Tuesday now a bad night for you or just this particular Tuesday? It would be nice to set up a regular meeting date that all can attend. I will keep minutes of the meeting and send them out immediately after.
Michelle
I think we'll keep the meeting on Tuesday (7 pm @ Town Hall) this time to avoid another cancelled session, since the majority can make it. Michael, is Tuesday now a bad night for you or just this particular Tuesday? It would be nice to set up a regular meeting date that all can attend. I will keep minutes of the meeting and send them out immediately after.
Michelle