Public Records of the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee

In keeping with the spirit and intent of New Hampshire's Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A, this blog is simply a repository of communications related to the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee. It will include copies of emails between members, meeting minutes of public meetings, and other documents which the Committee feels should be available to the public.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Memorial Day parade

I spoke with Kevin Landry from the Atkinson Fire Department. He said that the Memorial Day parade is at 10am this year. He was unsure if the AFD was going to do their traditional cookout.

 

As far a recycling at the cookouts in the past….. I asked Kevin Landry if the AFD has recycled its cans and bottles from its past cookouts. He said he didn't think so.

I called Norkio, she is in Foxwoods with the Seniors. I called Patti Mangini and she is in Florida. I will ask both of these ladies tomorrow about more of the Memorial day events/times.

 

Michael