Dear EE Committee,
You may be interested in attending the UNH Energy Conference on June 20 - 21 at the UNH Campus in Durham.
The conference is packed with presentations, workshops and discussions regarding many of the energy issues which we have been tasked to study.
Several of the State Energy Policy Commission members (Dr. Tom Kelly, Amy Ignatius, the PUC, and Jim Garrity) will be participating as presenters or panelists.
Below is a web link to the conference details. The conference is free, but you must pre-register.
Best Regards,
James M. Garrity
Chairman, State Energy Policy Commission
State Representative (Rockingham District 6 - Atkinson)
Tel: 603-362-9416
Fax: 603-218-7818
Email: Jim.Garrity@Leg.state.nh.us
From: Michelle Veasey [mailto:mveasey@msn.com]
Sent: Sat 6/7/2008 9:13 AM
To: jim.garrity.atkinsonsunshine@blogger.com; Garrity, Jim; maj2002@comcast.net; mveasey@msn.com; hike4000@comcast.net; mascola1@verizon.net
Subject: Tuesday's Meeting
Hi Everyone,
I am working on the list of EE ideas, from your lists and mine, for Dave today. Sorry I'm late, I've been swamped working on grant requests - I'm a neophyte, so it takes me twice as long.
I cannot make the meeting on Tuesday. I'm up in North Conway working with a group of B&B's going greener. Wanted to take a poll of those planning on attending -in case we should postpone to July.
Michelle
I am working on the list of EE ideas, from your lists and mine, for Dave today. Sorry I'm late, I've been swamped working on grant requests - I'm a neophyte, so it takes me twice as long.
I cannot make the meeting on Tuesday. I'm up in North Conway working with a group of B&B's going greener. Wanted to take a poll of those planning on attending -in case we should postpone to July.
Michelle