Public Records of the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee

In keeping with the spirit and intent of New Hampshire's Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A, this blog is simply a repository of communications related to the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee. It will include copies of emails between members, meeting minutes of public meetings, and other documents which the Committee feels should be available to the public.

Monday, April 6, 2009

RPC Workshop Meeting - April 20

Hi Everyone,
 
As I mentioned earlier, we will cancel next week's Energy Committee meeting.  Based on feedback, I've scheduled Julie LeBranch of the Rockingham Planning Commission for Monday, April 20th at 7pm.  I will check with Barbara tomorrow to see if there's space at the Town Hall.  If not, I'll get a meeting room at the Community Center.  (Library didn't seem to work well since we get kicked out promptly at 8pm.)
 
Please plan on attending.  Julie will go over sample language for developing a chapter in the Atkinson Master Plan to encourage energy efficient building and maintenance, at a town, residential and business level.  We will also be working with her to get our mission statement, goals, etc. flushed out.
 
Please let me know ahead of time, if you can't attend.
 
Thanks!
 
Michelle