Public Records of the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee

In keeping with the spirit and intent of New Hampshire's Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A, this blog is simply a repository of communications related to the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee. It will include copies of emails between members, meeting minutes of public meetings, and other documents which the Committee feels should be available to the public.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

RE: Monday's Meeting

Team:
 
I will be there.
 
Peace,
 
James M. Garrity
State Representative (Rockingham District 6 - Atkinson)
Tel:  603-362-9416
Fax: 603-218-7818


From: Michelle Veasey [mailto:mveasey@msn.com]
Sent: Wed 6/3/2009 8:24 AM
To: jim.garrity.atkinsonsunshine@blogger.com; Garrity, Jim; maj2002@comcast.net; mveasey@msn.com; hike4000@comcast.net; mmascola@gmail.com
Cc: jlabranche@rpc-nh.org
Subject: Monday's Meeting

Hi Everyone,
 
I will not be able to attend Monday's meeting.  Katie has an senior awards night for athletes.  I want to make sure Michael M. can be there to run the meeting and others will also be available.  Julie is supposed to be emailing the draft language for the Master Plan ahead of time, so I can share my comments with all of you.
 
Please let me know if you will be able to attend.
 
Michelle