Public Records of the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee

In keeping with the spirit and intent of New Hampshire's Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A, this blog is simply a repository of communications related to the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee. It will include copies of emails between members, meeting minutes of public meetings, and other documents which the Committee feels should be available to the public.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Master Plan Chapter Review

Hi All,
 
Sorry I didn't get this out last night.  Conservation ran until 10 and I totally forgot when I got home.  Please feel free to add comments however you feel comfortable.  I turned on the track changes, so you can delete, add, reformat, etc. and we can still see old and new.  Feel free to add comments, etc.  If your suggestions are more general in nature.  Maybe send out an email note. 
 
Michael M. and Michael J. - we agreed to read the draft and get changes back to me by Thursday.  We'll then send that copy out to the Planning Board for them to read.  I will ask to be put on their workshop schedule for the first Wednesday in October where we can make revisions as needed, etc.  We're also planning a talk at the library or community center (looking for a catchy title - help!) on saving energy at home.  Jim is going to talk to potential speakers today. 
 
Looking forward to your suggestions on the draft ...
 
Michelle