Hi All,
We will go ahead with a meeting tomorrow at 5pm. Dave and Phil are available from 5-6, so we will keep conversation focused on the ECMs. I am attaching the Working ECM list that I forwarded earlier, just to make sure that everyone has a copy. I will also bring a hardcopy. (Dave, I am going to bring my copy of the final Energy Report for you to keep.)
Note: Bill Friel may not be able to attend, due to a work in Providence.
Many thanks to all for your coopereation in getting this scheduled.
Michelle
We will go ahead with a meeting tomorrow at 5pm. Dave and Phil are available from 5-6, so we will keep conversation focused on the ECMs. I am attaching the Working ECM list that I forwarded earlier, just to make sure that everyone has a copy. I will also bring a hardcopy. (Dave, I am going to bring my copy of the final Energy Report for you to keep.)
Note: Bill Friel may not be able to attend, due to a work in Providence.
Many thanks to all for your coopereation in getting this scheduled.
Michelle