Hi Norman,
Thank you for your interest! There's nothing that you need to submit ahead of time. I just sent out a press release, so I will try to modify to include your company. At this point, I have also asked Paul Button, who also does energy audits to attend. If he accepts and you are agreeable, I would like you to focus your presentation on energy efficient building/remodeling tips (e.g. top five things you should focus investment on) and actions to tighten up your home's envelope. If Paul does not come, you can also cover the audit piece. Does that sound reasonable?
You can set-up your table starting at 10:30am. The library is located at 5 Academy Ave in Atkinson. I look forward to meeting you!
Michelle
P.S. You know what works best for your business, but in the past, vendors have either offered a "door prize" or a special discount to fair attendees to get contact information.
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:34:42 -0400
Subject: Re: My Energy Plan: Atkinson Energy Fair
From: mancusibuilders@gmail.com
To: mveasey@msn.com
Hello Michelle,
I would be very interested in participating in the Energy Fair, having a table and doing a short presentation. Let me know what you would need from me before hand.
Thank you for inviting me.
Norman
--
Norman Mancusi
MCGP/Master Certified Green Professional
BPI Certified Energy Auditor
Mancusi Builders LLC.
Building a Sustainable Future
30 Holiday Lane
Hampstead, New Hampshire 03841
Thank you for your interest! There's nothing that you need to submit ahead of time. I just sent out a press release, so I will try to modify to include your company. At this point, I have also asked Paul Button, who also does energy audits to attend. If he accepts and you are agreeable, I would like you to focus your presentation on energy efficient building/remodeling tips (e.g. top five things you should focus investment on) and actions to tighten up your home's envelope. If Paul does not come, you can also cover the audit piece. Does that sound reasonable?
You can set-up your table starting at 10:30am. The library is located at 5 Academy Ave in Atkinson. I look forward to meeting you!
Michelle
P.S. You know what works best for your business, but in the past, vendors have either offered a "door prize" or a special discount to fair attendees to get contact information.
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:34:42 -0400
Subject: Re: My Energy Plan: Atkinson Energy Fair
From: mancusibuilders@gmail.com
To: mveasey@msn.com
Hello Michelle,
I would be very interested in participating in the Energy Fair, having a table and doing a short presentation. Let me know what you would need from me before hand.
Thank you for inviting me.
Norman
On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:12 AM, <mveasey@msn.com> wrote:
Norman, The Atkinson Energy Commission is holding an Energy Fair at the Kimball Public Library on Sat, November 5th from 11am - 1pm and would like to know if you would be interested in a table and doing a short 10 minute presentation on things residents can do to make their homes more energy efficient. Please let me know if you are interested in participating.
Michelle Veasey, Chair, Atkinson Energy Commission
--
Norman Mancusi
MCGP/Master Certified Green Professional
BPI Certified Energy Auditor
Mancusi Builders LLC.
Building a Sustainable Future
30 Holiday Lane
Hampstead, New Hampshire 03841