Public Records of the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee

In keeping with the spirit and intent of New Hampshire's Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A, this blog is simply a repository of communications related to the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee. It will include copies of emails between members, meeting minutes of public meetings, and other documents which the Committee feels should be available to the public.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Atkinson Energy Fair

Hi everyone,

Update here on my end. I thought the energy fair went very well Saturday. The vendors did a wonderful job with their displays and information. I look forward to next years fair.

After the fair on Saturday night, my wife and I took an inventory of every light bulb in the house and went shopping. We replaced almost every bulb in our home with a CFL. There were a lot of bulbs to change. We had trouble locating a dimmable version of the CFL in the stores but did find them online.

Any suggestions as to what to do with all the incandescent bulbs that we took out? I would hate to toss them.

Michael