Public Records of the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee

In keeping with the spirit and intent of New Hampshire's Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A, this blog is simply a repository of communications related to the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee. It will include copies of emails between members, meeting minutes of public meetings, and other documents which the Committee feels should be available to the public.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

RE: Atkinson Annual Tree Lighting Event

Laura,
 
We would be happy to have a table at your tree lighting.  What time is set-up?
 
Many thanks!
Michelle Veasey
Chair, Atkinson Energy Commission
 

Subject: Atkinson Annual Tree Lighting Event
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 16:57:12 -0500
From: LNoonan@AtkinsonCC.com
To: mveasey@msn.com

Hi Michelle,
 
It is getting closer to that time of year again for Atkinson Resort & Country Club's Annual Tree Lighting Event. I am contacting you to ask if Atkinson's Energy Committee would like to volunteer this year. If you could get back to me with a response, I would appreciate your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Thank you,
 
Laura Noonan
Marketing Coordinator
 
85 Country Club Drive
Atkinson, NH 03811
603-362-8700
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter