Public Records of the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee

In keeping with the spirit and intent of New Hampshire's Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A, this blog is simply a repository of communications related to the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee. It will include copies of emails between members, meeting minutes of public meetings, and other documents which the Committee feels should be available to the public.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RFP and the ECMs

All,

 

I can’t help out on Thursday, December 1st as I have a school board meeting that night.

 

I can help out with the RFP and the ECMs. All those acronyms, looks impressive.

 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving,

Michael

 

From: Michelle Veasey [mailto:mveasey@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 10:58 AM
To: judyw@myfairpoint.net; jim.garrity.atkinsonsunshine@blogger.com; jim.garrity@leg.state.nh.us; mmascola@gmail.com
Subject: Tonight's Meeting

 

Hi All,
 
I spoke with Michael about taking over this meeting for me, because I have a conflict, but we do not have a lot to discuss.  I'm going to call Barbara to cancel.
 
Unfortunately, I have not had time to move the RFP for the ECMs that are beyond Dave's maintenance work.  If there's someone that could help me on this, I would appreciate it!!  (The library will be completing their ECMs under their Board's guidance.)
 
We are committed to a table at the ACC tree lighting.  The event is Dec 1st from 5:30 to 8pm.  Jim, I would like to be able to hand out the Unitil leftovers to Atkinson people who stop by the table.  Will you be there that night or should I stop by your house to get the bulbs/LED lights?  Can anyone help out at the event ?  It's nice to have some company!
 
Michelle