Elmer,
Hope you're having a great winter! I was glad to see you registered for the NH Energy Program webinar today. Were you able to attend? I thought Joe and Tom did a very nice job.
First, I would like to reintroduce you to our new Town Administrator, Bill Innes. Bill shared with us at our last Energy Commission meeting that he had met you during your audit of the Community Center.
We talked with Bill about the possibility of having someone such as yourself guide the Town and oversee the implementation of a selected set of ECMs. We would like to discuss this with you and get an estimate of what your fees would be. Would you be available for a conference call on Monday, February 27th at 7pm?
Best regards,
Michelle
Hope you're having a great winter! I was glad to see you registered for the NH Energy Program webinar today. Were you able to attend? I thought Joe and Tom did a very nice job.
First, I would like to reintroduce you to our new Town Administrator, Bill Innes. Bill shared with us at our last Energy Commission meeting that he had met you during your audit of the Community Center.
We talked with Bill about the possibility of having someone such as yourself guide the Town and oversee the implementation of a selected set of ECMs. We would like to discuss this with you and get an estimate of what your fees would be. Would you be available for a conference call on Monday, February 27th at 7pm?
Best regards,
Michelle