Hi All,
The Local Energy Conference will be held on March 30th. We requested funding to be able to attend this, so let me know if you are interested. (We save money if we all register together!) http://www.cleanair-coolplanet.org/les2012/index.php I was able to attend the morning sessions last year and found all to be very informative. There were more sessions that I would have like to have gone to, but couldn't clone myself - thus the reason it is important to have more than one attendee!
Hope you'll consider ...
Michelle
The Local Energy Conference will be held on March 30th. We requested funding to be able to attend this, so let me know if you are interested. (We save money if we all register together!) http://www.cleanair-coolplanet.org/les2012/index.php I was able to attend the morning sessions last year and found all to be very informative. There were more sessions that I would have like to have gone to, but couldn't clone myself - thus the reason it is important to have more than one attendee!
Hope you'll consider ...
Michelle