Hi All,
Just a reminder, if you haven't filled in the Doodle poll, please take a moment to respond. I am trying to schedule a July workshop meeting. The dates are for T-Th next week and the week after.
http://www.doodle.com/2r4yz8z9cq5brehe
Many thanks!
Michelle
From: mveasey@msn.com
To: ecsmurphy@myfairpoint.net; holly.doherty@citizensbank.com; judyw@myfairpoint.net; jim.garrity.atkinsonsunshine@blogger.com; jim.garrity@leg.state.nh.us; mmascola@gmail.com
Subject: July EE Workshop Meeting
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:43:58 -0400
Just a reminder, if you haven't filled in the Doodle poll, please take a moment to respond. I am trying to schedule a July workshop meeting. The dates are for T-Th next week and the week after.
http://www.doodle.com/2r4yz8z9cq5brehe
Many thanks!
Michelle
From: mveasey@msn.com
To: ecsmurphy@myfairpoint.net; holly.doherty@citizensbank.com; judyw@myfairpoint.net; jim.garrity.atkinsonsunshine@blogger.com; jim.garrity@leg.state.nh.us; mmascola@gmail.com
Subject: July EE Workshop Meeting
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:43:58 -0400
Hi All,
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend - nice to have a break from the heat!
I've provided a link to a doodle poll to help us find a date everyone would be able to attend a workshop to discuss ideas for events and efforts. Please take a moment to share your availability ... http://www.doodle.com/2r4yz8z9cq5brehe
Thanks to Ellyn and Holly for your willingness to share your ideas with us!
Michelle
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend - nice to have a break from the heat!
I've provided a link to a doodle poll to help us find a date everyone would be able to attend a workshop to discuss ideas for events and efforts. Please take a moment to share your availability ... http://www.doodle.com/2r4yz8z9cq5brehe
Thanks to Ellyn and Holly for your willingness to share your ideas with us!
Michelle