Public Records of the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee

In keeping with the spirit and intent of New Hampshire's Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A, this blog is simply a repository of communications related to the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee. It will include copies of emails between members, meeting minutes of public meetings, and other documents which the Committee feels should be available to the public.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Re: Nov 6th

Michelle, I can't commit it yet, and my guess is I will have to use that room for election purposes. I anticipate a huge turnout and may need to station election workers in that room.

But stay tuned. As we get trained in the new election laws this summer and fall, I will know better what resources (including rooms) I'll need to run the election.

So the short answer is: maybe.

Peace,

Jim Garrity



Sent from my iPad

On Jul 25, 2012, at 1:55 PM, "Michelle Veasey" <mveasey@msn.com> wrote:

Hi Jim,
 
Just wanted to check in with you again regarding the first room on the Community Center.  As I mentioned in my last email, the Energy Commission would love to have the room reserved to share information regarding energy efficiency and renewable opportunities with community members on Election Day.  Noriko would like you to approve our request.
 
Thanks for your consideration!
 
Michelle