Public Records of the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee

In keeping with the spirit and intent of New Hampshire's Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A, this blog is simply a repository of communications related to the Atkinson Energy Efficiency Committee. It will include copies of emails between members, meeting minutes of public meetings, and other documents which the Committee feels should be available to the public.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

FW: Atkinson energy Committee Hosts Button Up NH


 

To: mveasey@msn.com
Subject: Re: Atkinson energy Committee Hosts Button Up NH
From: EAlessio@carriagetownenews.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:38:55 -0500


I'm glad that we can help.

You're all set for next week's issue.

Electra




Michelle Veasey <mveasey@msn.com> 01/21/2010 09:11 AM
To
<electra@carriagetownenews.com>
cc
Subject
Atkinson energy Committee Hosts Button Up NH





Hi Electra,

Our committee is convinced that your coverage is the key to the succes of our events.  Thank you for making community news important!

I've attached a press release on a workshop Atkinson is holding on 2/6 to show people how to make their homes more energy efficient.  We would like to invite all people in the Carriage Town distribution area.  This is a free workshop organized through Clean Air - Cool Planet and the New England Carbon Challenge.  I hope I've done a good job encouraging all communities to attend - if not, please feel free to make changes.

Michelle Veasey
Chair, Atkinson Energy Committee